News in Uganda
- Jesus double routs Leeds as Arsenal move eight points clear
Mikel Arteta's side had seen their advantage trimmed to five points by second placed Manchester...
- Masaka school of nursing renews demand for govt approval of degree programme
“We believe that since the country is in advanced stages of phasing out diploma comprehensive...
- Liverpool humbled by Haaland-less Man City
Goals from Julian Alvarez, Kevin De Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan and Jack Grealish moved the...
- Driving agribusiness through self-sufficient farmers
The sector is the world’s least developed, with the lowest levels of labour and land productivity.
- Wearing your slip dress maturely
Many a time, we are made to believe that comfortable clothing are boring and anything but sexy
- No one is born gay - Minister Baryomunsi
“This affirms that the greatest threat to our nations is poverty. Had our citizens been...
- I now have a voice, says Miss Uganda
During my senior four vacation, I joined Joram Model Management (JMM) and it was at that point...
- Every small win brings you closer to the next big win
The child who had always loved and thrived in school, took the opposite direction. His grades...
- Two Iranian women arrested for not covering hair after man attacks them with yoghurt
The women seem to have been attacked for not wearing the hijab properly in public, which is illegal.
- Russia assumes UN Security Council presidency despite Ukrainian anger
Ukraine's foreign minister said Russia leading the UN Security Council is "the worst joke ever".
- Balochistan: Four Pakistan border guards killed by militants near Iran
Pakistan's army says four of its troops were killed by "terrorists" on the border with Iran.
- US tornadoes leaves 11 dead, including one at Illinois music gig
Lethal tornadoes sweep several US states, leaving at least 11 dead across several states.
- Ukraine accuses Orthodox Church leader Pavel of pro-Russian stance
The abbot of Kyiv's main monastery appears in court and denies backing Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- Iran signals determination to enforce hijab rules
After months of protests, authorities make clear their enforcement of hijab rules on women.
- 'I'm still alive' jokes Pope as he leaves hospital
The 86-year-old was admitted to Gemelli Hospital in Rome on Wednesday with breathing difficulties.
- Woah! Olympic sprinter runs in son's sports day
Triple Olympic champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce runs in her son's school sports day parents' race - with predictable results.
Get to Know Your Presenters
From The Best Diaspora Radio
On Air Since 2009
Here is a FlashBack
Wondering why the hype! check out why all roads lead to Waltham square every summer in the 2020 recap video.